2019 Summer CNS – Art and Nature
Registration is currently full. We are accepting waitlist requests for all weeks.
Community Nursery School’s weekly summer program provides an experience devoted to the exploration of and interaction with different materials and each other.
This summer we will be diving into Art and Nature. Each week will focus on a new theme with a variety of activities planned that engage and encourage the children. Every day will include free exploration, small group work, water-play, stories, music, outdoor time and lunch.
Week Date Themes
1 June 24-27 Rainbows
2 July 1-3 Sticky Things
3 July 8-11 Sculpture & Building
4 July 15-18 Fairies & Friends
5 July 22-25 Print-Making/Collage
6 July 29 – August 1 Nature Art
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Location: Community Nursery School (CNS)
2325 Massachusetts Ave, Lexington
The school is an air-conditioned and nut-free facility.
We welcome children that are 3 years of age through children who are getting ready to enter kindergarten. Each child should pack a nut-free snack and lunch and bring a water bottle.
Summer CNS will include outdoor time each day, weather permitting. It is suggested that you apply sunscreen before your child comes in the morning and to send a hat.
Each participant will receive a special Summer CNS t-shirt.
- Class size is generally limited to 14 students with 2 teachers and additional student interns.
- If a week is filled, wait lists are available upon request.
TUITION AND PAYMENT
- The cost per week is $200
- Tuition for Week 2 (July 1-3): $150
- Payments can be made by check or Visa/MasterCard.
CHANGES AND WITHDRAWALS
- All money is returned if CNS needs to cancel a week due to low enrollment.
- If you withdraw from a program week by May 1st, tuition will be refunded less a $20 per program week administrative fee.
- If you withdraw from a program week after May 1st, you may opt to choose another week, if space allows.
- No refunds will be issued after May 1st.