Summer CNS is an experience devoted to the exploration and interaction with different materials and each other. Each week will be devoted to a new material with a variety of activities planned that engage and encourage the children. Each day will include free exploration, small group work, stories, music, outdoor time and lunch.
|1||June 22-25||Gardening & Curious Creatures|
|2||June 29-July 2||Painting the Rainbow|
|3||July 6-9||Magic Potions|
|5||July 20-23||Natural Materials & Sculpture|
|6||July 27-30||Making Music|
|7||August 3-6||Sticky Stuff|
|8||August 10-13||Magnets & Mudpies|
Schedule: Monday-Thursday. 9A-1P.
Community Nursery School (CNS) is located at 2325 Massachusetts Ave. in Lexington. CNS is an air-conditioned facility and nut-free. For more information about Community Nursery School, please browse our website or call (781) 862-0741.
We welcome children that are 2 years and nine months through children who are getting ready to enter kindergarten. Our program will run Monday through Thursday, 9A-1P. Each child should pack a nut-free snack and lunch and bring a water bottle.
Summer CNS will include outdoor time each day, weather permitting. It is suggested that you apply sunscreen before your child comes each day and to send a hat.
Each participant will receive a t-shirt.
- Class size is generally limited to 14 students, with two teachers and additional student interns.
- If a week is filled, wait lists are available upon request.
TUITION, DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
The cost per week is $170.
A multi-week discount is available – additional weeks $160.
- You may pay by check or with a Visa or MasterCard.
CHANGES AND WITHDRAWALS
- All money is returned if CNS needs to cancel a week due to low enrollment.
- If you withdraw from a program week by May 1st, tuition will be refunded less a $20 per program week administrative fee.
- If you withdraw from a program week after May 1st you may opt to choose another week.
- No refunds will be issued.